Select one of the following 3-card spreads:
1) Past, Present, Future Spread
Pick a topic, whether it be a general reading for today or for your lifetime, your schooling, your job, your aspirations, the project your working on, the previous status, present status and status to-be of your relationship, friendship, etc.
- Card signifying the past
- Card signifying the present
- Card signifying the future
2) Life Path Spread
Feeling stagnant? The life path spread will do wonders to open new avenues. Or maybe you’d like to make sure you’re on the right path? See if there is something you’re missing with this spread.
- Card signifying you
- Card signifying your path
- Card signifying your potential
3) Relationship/friendship spread
Curious to see what the tarot has to tell you about your relationship with your significant other or maybe your relationship with a platonic friend? This spread will help you find clarity in aspects of your friendship or relationship that you may be overlooking.
- Card signifying you
- Card signifying your relationship/friendship
- Card signifying your partner/friend
The seven card Horseshoe spread is an excellent spread for addressing any problem or question the Querent (you) may have. Each card is positioned in a way that connects to different aspects of the problem or question at hand.
- The Past: this card symbolizes past events that are impacting the Querent’s current situation or question at hand
- The Present: this card represents the events circling the Querent and influencing the issue of which they’re concerned
- Immediate Future: this card tells the Querent what to expect right around the corner with the issue at hand
- Current Pressing Issues & Advice: this card acknowledges any issues that the Querent may or may not have noticed and may also offer some advice for the issue or question at hand
- The Influence of Others: what sorts of external influences are holding sway over the situation? Does the Querent accept help and support from other people in their life, or do they let other peoples’ negativity drag them down? This card is important because it influences how other people close to the Querent feel about the situation.
- Obstacles or Possible Delays: this card warns the Querent of any obstacles or possible delays that may impact the most desirable outcome. Sometimes, there are none at all.
- Final Outcome: the seventh and last card is very important because it factors in all of the previous six cards into its answer. With the last card, we have an indicator of what the final resolution to the Querent’s problem or question will be.
Celtic Cross Spread
The Celtic Cross Spread is the classic, most common Tarot layout used for reading the cards. You can use it to answer a specific question or to get a general sense of your life right now.
- Present: this card represents what is happening to the Querent at the present time. It also reflects the Querent’s state of mind in response to the question or issue at hand
- The Challenge: this card represents the immediate issue or challenge facing the querent. If solved, this issue would make everything much easier. Even if a positive card is drawn, it still represents a pending challenge
- The Past: this card represents everything in the past that has lead up to the challenge at hand. This card may also provide insight on how the challenge came about
- The Future: this card tells us what is to come in the following weeks or months. This is not the final outcome, just a hint of what’s next
- Above: this card reflects the best aspiration, goal, or best outcome in regards to the situation. It is what the querent is working towards consciously as they attempt to resolve the issue
- Below: this card reflects the subconscious realm of the querent and explores the core of the foundation of the situation. It symbolizes the underlying feelings associated with the situation and may indicate what is truly driving the querent. This may bring a surprise message to the querent, particularly if they are not deeply connected to their inner being. Reversed cards here which are likely to indicate that this is an ‘unknown’ to the querent.
- Advice: this card takes into consideration every factor of the querent’s life and presents a recommendation for what approach can be taken to address the challenge
- External Influences: this card represents the people, energies or events which will affect the outcome of the challenge and are beyond the querent’s control
- Hopes &/or Fears: a difficult card to interpret, but keep in mind that hopes and fears are closely intertwined, therefore that which we hope for may also be that which we fear, and so may fail to happen.
- Final Outcome: this card is representative of where the situation is headed and if/how the issue will be resolved. It assumes the outcome based on the querent continuing their current course of action. If this card is not a desirable outcome, it is within the free will of the querent to make the necessary changes to their situation.